June 17th, 2008
|05:00 pm - Good Bye|
I am shedding myself of tactfullady for a variety of reasons. I know alot of you skip over my entries, and that's totally cool. If you don't, and want to be added to my new journal...follow the link bitches! I just feel like a new person and want a fresh start journaling. I am keeping this one, but will not be updating on it. I know this is annoying, but it's something I really need to do.
j_aimelaplage is the new moniker
May 29th, 2008
|04:35 pm - God Bless The Broken Road..........|
I'm engaged! Holy fucking shit, I'm engaged!
February 15th, 2008
January 3rd, 2008
|03:26 pm - Hmmmm.....I do't get the point of this, but I'm bored|
From What Privileges Do You Have?, based on an exercise about class andprivilege developed by Will Barratt, Meagan Cahill, Angie Carlen,Minnette Huck, Drew Lurker, Stacy Ploskonka at Illinois StateUniversity. If you participate in this blog game, they ask that youPLEASE acknowledge their copyright.
1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home
9. Were read children's books by a parent
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels. At least once a month.
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them.
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child.
23. You and your family lived in a single family house.
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home
25. You had your own room as a child.
26. You had a phone in your room before you turned 18
27. Participated in an SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in High School-For some of it...
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in High School or College
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16
31. Went on a cruise with your family
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family
33. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up.
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family.
November 29th, 2007
|09:25 am - That time of the year...|
If you would like a Christmas Card,please leave your address and last name lol! I will screen the comments. They are really cute this year!
September 25th, 2007
|07:42 pm - 1st weekend in November:|
Either of you going to be around the first weekend in November....because I am 89% sure I will be in D.C visiting Kap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 18th, 2007
|02:59 pm - DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
HAPPY 4th BIRTDAY MIZAHNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you more than you will ever know and I am so thankful that I have been with you every birthday you've ever had.
See you at Chuck E Cheese later my little princess!
July 3rd, 2007
|07:30 am - Attention Janine|
Mizahna says "thank you so very much" to Janine....aka janinechan !
They fit perfectly and she recieved multiple compliments on the polka dot one at the zoo!
June 7th, 2007
|12:45 pm - Paris Hilton|
This is absolute bullshit that Paris Hilton has been released from jail for a "mental illness". I want to cry for all of the mother's locked up in there for petty drug or trafiic charges that do not have celebrity status that will get them home to their families. FUCK, I am so pissed off about this right now. I'm not saying that I believed she should've gone in the first place, although I did, but she was handed a sentence and she should serve it just like all of us normal folk would. She's on house arrest, but when you have unlimited resources, anything can be brought to you. This is a travesty and I hope people are as up in arms about it as I am.
May 15th, 2007
|11:26 am - Mothers Day|
A Picture From Yesterday
Man I love this kid!